Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2024

New I Love Promarkers Challenge - Anything Goes/Autumn Golds and Browns

 


We're back today on the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog with a new challenge.

This time it's anything goes with the optional theme of autumn golds and browns.  To find out more about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this week's challenge is the wonderful:


And to make my card I used:

- Fetching Fido digi stamp from Dr Digi's House of Stamps available here
- Promarkers
- sentiment stamp from Crafters Companion
- patterned paper from Crafters Companion
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...