Pages

Sunday 1 September 2024

New Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge - Trees or Barns

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge Blog:


This month our theme is trees or barns.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used the Stampin' Up Peaceful Cabin stamp set - I used the tree stamp and one of the sentiments stamped in Versamark and then embossed with white powder onto navy card.

I used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder on the white piece of card and then layered on to navy card before finishing the card with some pearls.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful colour used on your lovely card great theme to take it from too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...