Pages

Monday 2 September 2024

New Cupcake Inspirations Challenge - Buggy for Bugs

 


We're back today on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


For all the details about today's new challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used some patterned paper from Stampin' Up.  

The card base is simply a piece of C6 sized card with a strip of card attached down the back to form the front of the card.

I added a stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up die cut and then attached to a Spellbinders die.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge - anything goes/getting sentimental
Krafty Chicks Challenge - anything goes
Dream Valley Challenges - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card, love the butterflies and the sentiment, great fold too. Have a great day teammate! L

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an unusual shape Helen and loving all those Butterflies, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great shape and such pretty colourful papers, makes for a fab card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply fabulous, Helen! Loving all these colorful butterflies!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...