Pages

Friday 6 September 2024

New Pattie's Creations Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today on Pattie's Creations Challenge Blog with a new challenge:


Today's challenge is 'anything goes' - you can find out more about the challenge and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used one of Pattie's newest digi stamps 'Martini Girls Please' - you can find it here in her Etsy shop.

I also used:

- Promarkers and Ohuhu markers
- die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge - the drinks are on us
Let's Craft and Create - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Helen, love the design and that great image, it's perfect for our challenge at Sweet Stampin' , thanks so much for joining in.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...