Pages

Monday 9 September 2024

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Reminder - Buggy for Bugs

 


We're back today with some more inspiration for our current challenge on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog:


To read all about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

When I was looking for a stamp set recently I found half a pack of this pretty butterfly paper from Little Claire Designs.

I thought it was perfect for our challenge reminder, paired with a sentiment from Stampin' Up.

I would like to enter my card in Love Those Pretty Papers Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely sentiment, and great background too,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...