Pages

Friday 20 September 2024

New Cut It Up Challenge - Colours of Fall/Autumn

 


We're back today on the Cut It Up Challenge Blog:


This time we want to see the colours of autumn on your projects and remember you must have a die cut on there too.

For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I've made another card using the Autumn Glow collection from Relatively Thoughtful:


You can find the paper collection here or get the digital collection here.

Here's another view of my card:


I also used dies from John Next Door and paper for layering from Craft Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...