Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2020

New Mix It Up Challenge - Clean and Simple

 


It's our final challenge of the year on the Mix It Up Challenge Blog and this time our theme is CAS (clean and simple).

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

I'm sharing a sympathy card I made recently for my Mum to give to one of her friends.

I used the Blooming Birthday stamp set from Funky Fossil Designs coloured with Promarkers.  I used a sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up.

I layered the card with Mossy Meadow card stock also from Stampin' Up.

1 comment:

  1. Golly, you have loads of stunning cards today, this is my fav. Hope alls well with you and yours, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...