Pages

Friday 11 December 2020

Bugaboo Stamps Freebie Friday - DeDe Christmas Reindeer

 


It's Friday so that means:


And today's Freebie Friday image is 'Dee Dee Rein'.

Head over to the website here to get your freebie image or if you're reading this post when the freebie has changed again, you can find the image here on the website.

And you'll find more inspiration using the image here.

And from tomorrow we'd love you to join us for our Christmas Chaos Event!!


To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned papers from First Edition and Dovecraft
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - anything goes
I Love Promarkers - anything goes/Christmas
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Christmas or red/green

3 comments:

  1. A great card Helen and I love the papers .
    Thank you for the hard work you and the other DT do all year round in Bugaboo . I do enjoy the challenges ,Take care and have a happy and healthy Christmas Jenix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! She is decked out for Christmas. LOL. Thank you for joining us at the Creative Knockouts Challenge.
    April

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card Helen!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! I hope you will join us again this time for our last challenge of 2020!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...