Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2020

New Marvellous Mini Masterpieces Challenge - Make a Tag and a Moodboard

 


I recently joined the Design Team for a brand new challenge called Marvellous Mini Masterpieces and today I'm sharing my first design for the challenge.

Each of our challenges will have a mood board for inspiration and will be anything goes - you can create anything you want to as long as your finished project is no bigger than 4 by 5 inches.

To join in you need to join the Marvellous Mini Masterpieces Facebook Group here.

Here is the mood board for today's new challenge:


I die cut my tag using a Tim Holtz die and then used Tumbled Glass Distress Ink lightly to colour it.

I then cut another piece of white card and used the Tumbled Glass ink and Shaded Lilac to create the background.  I used the Stampin' Up Snow Front stamp set to create the scene, stamping the hills in Tumbled Glass and the other elements in Memento Ink.

The sentiment is also from Stampin' Up and I added some snow highlights with my chalk pen.

From the mood board, I used the colours, silver fibres which look like fireworks and the celebrate theme.

I'd like to enter my tag in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Great card! I like the colours of your background and the winter scene! Thanks for playing along with challenge up your life!
    Denise DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful background and colours! Thanks for joining us at S+F=C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...