Pages

Friday 25 December 2020

Bugaboo Stamps Freebie Friday - Margaret Calendar November

 


Even though it's Christmas Day, it's still Friday so that means:


And today's image is Margaret Calendar November - head over to the Bugaboo Stamps website here to get Freebie Friday image!

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner - tis the season




1 comment:

  1. Pretty card Helen. I like the patchwork background. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...