Pages

Sunday 6 December 2020

Bunny Slopes for The Little Paper Tree

 


It's Sunday so that means I'm sharing another card for The Little Paper Tree online craft shop.

And today I've got another card using the super cute Bunny Slopes stamp and die set:


You can find the stamp and die set here on the shop website.

To make my card I used:

- Bunny Slopes stamp and die set
- Promarkers to colour the images
- patterned paper from Craft Creations
- white card cut to make the snow banks
- Trinity Stamps Transparent Embellishment Drops in Bubble Blow Out available here

Head over to the shop website here for this stamp set and lots, lots more.  And if there's something you'd like to buy, don't forget to use my DT code helenpapertree to get 10% off your order.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card Helen! Your bunnies are utterly adorable and you've coloured them beautifully! You've also created a super scene for them. That snowy background is wonderful! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this cute card! Fab colouring and a lovely snowy scene. Thanks for joining in at PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super cute card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...