Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2020

New Christmas 24 Challenge - Sketch

 


We've got a new challenge today on the Christmas 24 Challenge Blog and this month we've got a sketch for you to follow:


For more details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used:

- Warm and Toasty stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- snowflake punch
- other card and paper from Craft Creations



3 comments:

  1. Helen - I absolutely love this cute little deer! Lovely take on the sketch. Deborah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'aime les couleurs classiques et la douceur de ce petit renne Helen, Biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...