Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2020

Imagine That Digistamp December Progressive Challenge

 


It's great to be back on the Design Team for Imagine That Digistamp and this month we've got another super cute image for you for the December Progressive Challenge!


The image is called 'Raymond's Snowman'.  If you joined in the Progressive Challenge last month then you will receive the image free.  If you didn't join in then you can get the image at a discounted price for this month only here.

For all the details about how the Progressive Challenge works and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the blog here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up
- scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- snowflake punch
- gems from Dovecraft

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Creative Crafters - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. What a CUTE card!! I love your papers and the red really pops!! Thank you so much for joining my team again, so good to have you back❣🥰 and.... wow did you have alot of posts go live today! That's awesome!!

    Holiday Cheers,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is darling! I love your design! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...