Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2020

New Arty Divas Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back with another challenge today on the Arty Divas Challenge and as always, it's an anything goes theme.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:



Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

I'm sharing another of the cards I created using the 'Paws for Thought' stamp set from Di Kaye for The Card Hut.  The set was featured on Create and Craft last week.  You can find the set here on The Card Hut website.

I used two of the smaller stamps in the set to create the background, stamping in black and then colouring using Promarkers.

Then I stamped and coloured one of the dogs and layered the card with black paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...