Pages

Wednesday 23 December 2020

GDT Card for ARTyFACTS 12 Days of Elfmas

 


Over the next few days I'll be sharing some cards for the 12 Days of Elfmas Event for ARTyFACTS.

Today's Image is Day 8 and is called Ice Skating.

You can find the image here in the shop.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from Stampin' Up and Craft Creations
- stamped sentiment and dies from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Moving Along With the Times - what you do during winter holidays (ice skating)
Watercooler Wednesday - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...