Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2020

New Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today with another anything Christmas goes challenge on the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

I'm sharing another of my GDT cards using the Holiday Glow Pack from Sum More Fun:


You can find the pack here and it's also available as a digital set.

And today I've used the 'Believe in Christmas' stamp set.



You can find the set here.

I coloured the image using Promarkers and used one of the papers from The Holiday Pack.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen! This is such a pretty card and I love the vintage imagery with the pattern paper you chose! It's really wonderful - nice job on this one!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...