Pages

Wednesday 23 December 2020

Kit and Clowder Advent Event - Stampers Delights

 

Stampers Delights is featured today in the Kit & Clowder Advent Event.


This is Chibi Open Gift.

Head over to the Kit & Clowder Facebook Group here for more details.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from First Edition and Craft Creations
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:



2 comments:

  1. Cute card! Thanks for linking up at Crafting Happiness Challenges. You can enter up to 5 times this week! Don't forget to vote for the most liked project by clicking like on other projects.
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team @ Crafting Happiness Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Thank you for sharing at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...