Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2020

New Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes

 


It's time for the final challenge of the year at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!

As always, it's anything goes as long as you use patterned paper on your creation.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

And the prize on offer for this month's winner is:

I'm sharing another of the cards I made for last Card Hut show on Create and Craft last week using the Paws for Thought stamp set from Di Kaye.

You can find the set here on The Card Hut website.

I used some Bazzill card stock for my card base and patterned paper from Echo Park.

The stamped image was coloured with Promarkers and I added one of the paw prints from the set as an embellishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...