Pages

Saturday 12 December 2020

Bugaboo Stamps Holiday Chaos - Day 1

 


It's time for the annual Bugaboo Stamps Holiday Chaos Event!!

And this year we've extended the time you have to enter our special challenges - so no excuses for not getting involved!

So Day 1 is:


And our theme for the challenge is reindeer games!

All the details about the challenge and cards from the rest of the team are here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used:

- Reindeer Blocks digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned papers from First Edition and Craft Creations
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - anything goes/Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...