Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2020

New Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge - Gifts or Something to Put a Gift In

 


We've reached the final challenge of the year on the Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge and this month we want to see gifts or something to put a gift in.

Head over to the challenge blog here for more details and to see the projects from the rest of the team.

Here's another view of my little gift box:


It's made from red card and then green gingham paper from Craft Creations.  I used some ribbon from my stash to wrap round the box.

For the top of the box I used the Festive Phrases stamp set from Funky Fossil Designs available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...