Pages

Monday 22 June 2020

Weekly Inspiration Post for The Little Paper Tree - Fluttering By


Today I'm sharing my weekly inspiration card for the online craft shop The Little Paper Tree.

Once again I've used the beautiful 'Fluttering By' stamp set from Sunshine and Bee Designs:


You can find the set here on the website.

This time I've made a spotlight card.  I randomly stamped the three butterfly stamps on a piece of white card and then die cut a circle from the top right corner.  I also die cut a slightly larger circle from black paper.

I coloured the parts of the butterflies on the circle and then attached the black paper circle over the aperture left in the stamped panel before reattaching the stamped circle matching up the image with the rest of the design.

The sentiment I used is from the Catherine Pooler Designs 'Thoughtful Phrases' stamp set which is available here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Always Fun Challenges - anything goes
Creatalicious Challenge - anything goes/no design paper

3 comments:

  1. So effective, a lovely card, and great use of the butterfly stamps. I think I'm going to give this technique a go, thank you for the inspiration, and clear description. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional no design paper” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Kreativtanten)



    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...