Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

The Male Room Challenge - Sketch


We're back today with another challenge on The Male Room Challenge Blog and this time it's:


and here is the sketch:


Head over to the challenge blog here to see more details about the challenge and the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used:

- coloured card from Stampin' Up
- Do Crafts embossing folder
- patterned paper and card blank from Craft Creations
- Age is Just a Number stamp from Crafty Roo Designs

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Try It On Tuesday - make it masculine
Simon Monday Challenge - it's a man thing
Dragonfly Dreams - make it masculine

5 comments:

  1. This is a great design, Helen! A very masculine birthday card. - Charlotte/Lady Joyful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great masculine card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...