Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an anything goes theme.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Jasper's Cupcake digi stamp from Digi Doodle Studios available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- paper from The Paper Studio
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Digi Doodle Studio - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Oh Helen, this is so sweet. I love the clean and simple design and the beautiful pink and brown combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a "sweet" puppy card! Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.
    Sladjana (DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, cute, AND PRETTY!!! Love your card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this design! So simple and sweet! And that choc icing looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen this is so sweet thanks for sharing at Digi Doodles studios and good luck

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...