Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

The Male Room Challenge - Use Die Cuts

l

We've got a new challenge today on The Male Room Challenge Blog:


Head over to the challenge blog here for more information about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used my favourite stamp and die set from Uniko Designs - Big and Bold Happy Clear Stamp Set and Die Bundle which is here.

My card was inspired by a card I made at a workshop with Uniko Designs using one of their other word dies.  This time I die cut the word 'happy' several times in two colours of card and then layered them up offsetting each word.

I finished by stamping the word 'birthday' from the same set and added some patterned paper from Craft Creations.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenges - all occasions
Crafty Gals Corner - you're the man
Always Fun Challenges - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, Helen! Perfectly masculine and a great use of dies. I love how you layered up that sentiment. - Charlotte/Lady Joyful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you have combined word paper and diecut words. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a straight-forward card that really packs a punch!! Very striking!! And you could use up some 'scraps' with an idea like this!! Great job!! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges .Neva

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...