Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

All Dressed Up Stamps Free Digi Stamp from Kit and Clowder


All Dressed Up Stamps is giving everyone the chance to get this beautiful digi stamp free from the Kit and Clowder Facebook Group.


If you would like to get your free digi, head over to Kit and Clowder on Facebook here and you will also get a 20% discount code for the All Dressed Up Etsy store.

I also used the following to make my card:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from Dovecraft
- die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing I am off to investigate now

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous color combo of pink and brown, Helen, and I adore that paper you chose for the background! Great CAS design that really showcases the sweet image. :-D Thanks so much for sharing with us and supporting our challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps this month. Wishing you good luck in the draw. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...