Pages

Friday 5 June 2020

New Alphabet Challenge - E is for Earth Bound Animals


We're back today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog with a new challenge and this time it's E is for earth bound animals.

Have a look on the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I've used the following from Stampin' Up

- Back on Your Feet stamp set
- patterned paper
- green card
- Mossy Meadow ink pad for the sentiment

I also used my Promarkers to colour the image and a card blank from Craft Creations.

3 comments:

  1. Wow I love this he is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Helen! I love this cute image - I live on a street called Painted Turtle so I’m partial to these wonderful critters! This is a well-designed layout and I love how you framed him in the circle! Take care -
    Hugs Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Helen! Love this stamp and don't have the stamp set. Every time I see it, I have to wonder why!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...