Pages

Saturday 27 June 2020

Bugaboo Saturday Challenge - Colour Challenge


It's Saturday at Bugaboo Stamps which means:


And today it's a colour challenge:


You can find more details and lots of great inspiration here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I used:

- Reindeer Blocks digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from Nitwits
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Watercooler Wednesday - all about occasions

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable card! I especially like the bottom left reindeer. :-) We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...