Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2020

Artsystamper Digital Challenge With the Arty Divas Challenge Blog - Summer Florals


Today there's a special extra event on the Artsystamper Challenge - we're joining forces with the Arty Divas Challenge Team to bring you lots of inspiration.


If you enter both challenges you have extra chances to win!

The theme for the Artsystamper Digital Challenge is Summer florals and you can find all the details and all the cards here on the challenge blog.

The challenge winner will receive an Artsystamper digital paper pack of their choice.

The Arty Divas Design Team (including me!) have an anything goes theme with the option to add some yellow to your design and you can find the challenge blog here.  My blog post with my Arty Divas DT card is here.

Back to my card for the Artsystamper Challenge - here's a side view of the card to show the dimension:


To make my card I used the Sunny Sunflower Digital Stamp and Paper Kit:



You can find the set here in the Etsy shop.

I printed out the main pre-coloured sunflower twice using one as my base image.  I then cut out the second larger flower and decoupaged it on the base image.  

I used one of the patterned digi papers and sentiment layered with dark brown paper and finished the card with some brown gems.

If you'd like to see more from Artsystamper, here are the links you'll need:

Artsystamper (YouTube)
Artsystamper (Facebook)
Artsystamper (Instagram)
Artsystamper Art (Facebook Group)

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus - anything goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - summer plus a sentiment
Creative Moments - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. What a beutiful image, love how you have created your design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design Helen and love the dimension on the sunflower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...