Pages

Saturday 27 June 2020

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Use a Snowflake or Two or More


We've got a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Blog and this week it's anything Christmas goes with the option to use a snowflake or two or more.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

And this is the prize on offer for this week's winner:


To make my card I've used a stamp set from Stampin' Up called Flurry of Wishes.

I stamped the snowflakes on to white card using Black Versafine ink and then matted the panel on to black paper.  I stamped the sentiment in the same way and then finished the card with pearls.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. I really like the clean simplicity of this lovely card- beautifully stamped snowflakes and sentiment- the added pearls add great dimension. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...