Pages

Monday 29 June 2020

New from Lauren C Waterworth - Baby Digi Stamp


Today I'm sharing a card made with a brand new digi stamp from Lauren C Waterworth:


You can find this beautiful image here in Lauren's Etsy shop.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers to colour the image
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- background paper from Limetree Crafts
- ribbon from my stash
- Card Candi


Lauren has a great selection of digi stamps and digital kits on in her shop and there are some discounts available at the moment!

You can find her shop here

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Shopping Our Stash Challenge - you're so sweet

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet. Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. So delightful. Thanks for joining in with my So Cute challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable creation! Thanks for accepting the challenge at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so sweet and adorable! I'm so happy you shared it with us at Shopping Our Stash! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...