Pages

Monday 15 June 2020

New Artsystamper Digital Challenge - Vacation


There's a new challenge today on the Artsystamper Digital Challenge and this time our theme is 'vacation'.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I've used the beautiful 'Mermaid Wishes' digital stamp set:


You can find the set here in the Etsy shop.

I printed off the pre-colour version of the main image without the mermaid and added one of the sentiments.  

I used a Stampin' Up sticker in the top right hand corner of the image and some patterned paper from a First Edition pad.  The rest of the card and paper I used is from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Corrosive Challenge Blog - anything goes
Crafter's Castle Challenge - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen! This is one of my favorite sets from ArtsyStamper and you have used it perfectly! Your coloration is spot on and the background paper you chose coordinates so well! This is so pretty and I can almost smell the salty air!
    Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love all the colors! Everything goes so we'll well together! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
    Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com
    Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...