Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Reminder - Christmas Trees


We've reached the mid way point in our current challenge on the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Blog:

For all the details and lots of inspiration head over to the post from the start of the challenge here and the mid-challenge post here.

To make my card I've used:

- Pine Tree Punch from Stampin Up
- patterned paper and ribbon from Stampin' Up
- snowflake embellishment from Dovecraft
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely design, Helen. Really great use of patterned papers, and perfect for the theme. - Charlotte/Lady Joyful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen! I love this mix-n-match with the beautiful pattern paper and this is a great layout!
    Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...