Pages

Monday 1 June 2020

New Artsystamper Digital Challenge - Black and White With One Colour


There's a new challenge today on the Artsystamper Digital Challenge Blog and this time we'd like to see you using black and white plus one other colour.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I've used the Field Flowers Silhouettes set:
You can find the set here in the Etsy shop.

I also used a sentiment from the Early Spring Beauty set:


I added two butterflies to the main floral silhouette image from the first set and then used purple card and gingham paper from Stampin' Up to complete my card.

If you'd like to find out more about Artsystamper follow these links:

Artsystamper (YouTube)
Artsystamper (Facebook)
Artsystamper (Instagram)
Artsystamper Art (Facebook Group)

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus Challenge - anything goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - flowers plus a sentiment
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes/at least two layers

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty I love the sentiment and the colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and I really like the colour palette you have used. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that silhouette and the sentiment is lovely. Thanks for joining in.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A simple but striking card. Very effective and beautifully done.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely simple and striking card,
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...