Pages

Friday 26 June 2020

New My Time to Craft Challenge - Colouring on Kraft


We've got a new challenge today on the My Time to Craft Challenge and this time we'd like to see colouring on kraft card or paper.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

To make my card I've used one of the stamps from the brand new Splash of Summer stamp set from The Card Hut.  

The stamp set can be found here on The Card Hut website.

You can also see the stamp set in the latest Card Hut show on Create and Craft on Sunday afternoon at 3.45pm.  

I stamped one of the flowers on to a piece of kraft card and coloured with Promarkers.  I used a Stampin' Up die to cut out the image and then put some white card behind it.  The paper I've used is from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - favourite colour combo (kraft and red)
Southern Girls Challenge - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your help again on the blog posting, Helen! Your card is lovely! I really like the texture of your kraft cardstock along with the stitching border and small scalloped edging! And the flowers are beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I have never coloured on craft paper but what a fabulous result. I need to get some ordered

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with a striking design! Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts and hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card Helen and the colours are so bright . Hope you are still coping ok in this strange world Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous make hun. Love the white behind your kraft, really makes the image pop!

    Have a great Sunday
    Stay Safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...