Pages

Sunday 4 December 2016

New Winter Wonderland Challenge - Frame it or Night Scene


A new challenge has just started on the Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'frame it or night scene'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from The Paper Shelter called 'Are You Ready My Friend' which you can find here on their website.

I coloured the image using Promarkers and used some paper from Trimcraft.  I created my frame using two sizes of a Spellbinder die set and then raised it over the image using foam pads.

The sentiment I've used is from LC Designs and I've finished the card with some gems and Card Candi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...