Pages

Thursday 15 December 2016

Christmas Cards All Year Round Challenge Reminder - Anything Christmas/Holiday


Just a quick reminder about this month's challenge on the Christmas Cards All Year Round challenge blog - this month it's 'anything Christmas/holiday'.  You can find all the details here in the original challenge post and the mid-month inspiration post is here.

The prizes on offer this month are:

$21 gift certificate

and


For my card I've used a digi from Bugaboo called 'Christmas Words - Snow' which you can find here on their website.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and used some silver sparkly paper from Craft Creations and some blue snowflake paper from Dovecraft.  I finished the card with some clear gems.

1 comment:

  1. Don't remind me. We are to get another 6-7 inches - YIKES!!! Your card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...