Pages

Thursday 29 December 2016

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes


It's time for another challenge on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog and this week we've got another 'anything goes' theme.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:

http://www.sugarpeadesigns.com/

I'm sharing another of the cards I designed for my LC Designs November class.  I've used the Dinkies '3D Butterfly' stamp which you can find here on their website.  The paper I've used is from Craft Creations.  

I die cut the stamped image using one of the dies from the Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Circle dies (here on the LC Designs website) and then stitched round the outside of the circle.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Creative Inspirations - 'anything goes'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. the card will make someones day beautiful!! Happy New Year! Thank you for joining our anything goes Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Ginny M, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love how you made the shadow of the butterfly!! Very cool!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic creation! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight. CraftyNatalie - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...