Pages

Saturday 3 December 2016

New Crafty Calendar Challenge - Christmas Time


A new challenge has started today on the Crafty Calendar Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'Christmas Time' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Sami Stamps called 'Merry and Bright' - you can find it here in the Sami Stamps shop.

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and added a sentiment from LC Designs.  The paper I've used is from a Craft Sensations pad.

2 comments:

  1. "What big ears you have", hehe. Your card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image you chose for your card Helen. They are so cute! Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...