Pages

Thursday 22 December 2016

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog and this week it's an 'anything goes' theme. You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Lemon Shortbread called 'First Snowflake' - you can find it here in their Etsy shop.  The sentiment I've used is an old Hero Arts stamp.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used some paper from an old Forever Friends paper pad.  I finished the card with some pearls and Card Candi.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Lemon Shortbread Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafty Boots Challenges - 'winter wonderland'
I Love Promarkers - 'hats'

4 comments:

  1. Super colouring on this image and love the background paper. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation! I love soft colours!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card Helen, cute image and fab papers, I love the colours. Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Boots Winter Wonerland Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us Lemon Shortbread Challenge.
    Alpna-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...