Pages

Thursday 15 December 2016

GDT Card for Through the Purple Haze - Anything Goes


One of my cards was chosen for the top 3 in the last challenge on the Through the Purple Haze Challenge Blog and I was invited to be a GDT with them for two challenges.  Thank you for inviting me, ladies!

Today's new challenge is an 'anything goes' one and you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing another of the cards I designed for my last LC Designs workshop.  I've used the very cute Dinkies 'Balancing Act' stamp which is available here on their website and coloured it with Promarkers.  The sentiment stamps are available here.

The card blank is available here and the paper I've used is from Craft Creations.  I've die cut some flowers and added some pearls to finish the card.

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...