Pages

Saturday 10 December 2016

New Pink Gem Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes


It's time for our last challenge of the year on the Pink Gem Challenge Blog and our theme is 'anything Christmas goes'.  All the details are here on the challenge blog.

The prize on offer for the lucky winner of the challenge is:

2 Individual Digi images OR 2 Card Topper Kits OR one of each  (no sets or sentiment sets) 
of the winner's choice.
 
For my card I've used the very cute 'Chilly Knitting' digi stamp which you can find here on the Pink Gem website. 

The paper I've used is from Bebunni and the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.  I've also used some punched snowflakes, pearls and Card Candi.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Corner Challenges - 'Christmas time'
Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Passion for Promarkers - 'mega Christmas challenge'
Sunny Day Crafting - 'anything goes'

7 comments:

  1. A snowman after my own heart lol...I have knitting I need to get on with too :D Thank you for joining in at Dream Valley Challenge XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beutiful and a cute card!!!!
    A wonderful creation !!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
    Through The Craft Room Door
    this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    DT member at TTCRD
    Cicci With The Pen {My Blog}



    Cicci Vid Pennan {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet snowman card, Helen! Love the cute image and knitted background. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy Crafting!
    Catherine X DT
    PS. Sorry I am late popping over to see your card.... but better late than never?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your card with us here at I Love Promarkers he's so cute,love the frosty colour. Lyn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw I love this knitting snowman - I've not seen this image before! Your papers are perfect and I love your layout too! Thanks for joining in with our Christmas challenge at PFP! Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Helen. I love the adorable image and your die cuts look amazing. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP for our Mega Christmas challenge. Good luck and hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...