Pages

Monday 19 December 2016

New Crafting from the Heart Challenge - Anything Goes


It's time for another challenge on the Crafting from the Heart Challenge Blog and, as always, it's an 'anything goes' theme.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Pattie's Creations called 'Lamp Post Banner Tree' which you can find here in Pattie's Etsy shop.

I coloured the digi using Promarkers and used some papers from The Range.  The sentiment I've used is from Uniko and I've finished the card with some red gems.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge - 'red, green and white'
Crafty Catz Challenge - 'anything goes'
CCC Digi Creations - 'Christmas'

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Helen. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful CAS card and love the image-----Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...