Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2016

New Julia Spiri Challenge - No Square Cards


We've got a new challenge today on the Julia Spiri Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'anything goes' with the optional twist of  'no square cards'.  All the details are here on the challenge blog.

The winner will receive 2 images but if the random winner has used a Julia Spiri image you will get 4 images and a possible GDT spot for a future challenge.

I've used a shaped card base and then layered on card and paper from Craft Creations cut with dies.  The digi stamp I've used is called 'Bunny and Gift' and you can find it here in Julia's Etsy shop.

I've coloured the digi stamp with Promarkers and finished the card with some pearls.


1 comment:

  1. Love those big ears on your adorable bunny. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...