Pages

Saturday 3 December 2016

New A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes


A new challenge started on Thursday on the A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - our theme is always 'anything goes'.  All the details are here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used two of the papers from Lozzy's 'Merry Christmas' paper pack available here.

The digistamp I've used is called 'You Have My Heart Snowman' which is available here from Miss Daisy Stamps.

I've coloured the digi with Promarkers and added some Card Candi and pearls to finish the card.

2 comments:

  1. So adorable and pretty Helen! Thanks for sharing. Love your cards!!!!! Happy Stamping! Love, Miss Daisy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...