Pages

Thursday 22 December 2016

Imagine That Digistamp Thursday Inspiration


It's time to share a little bit of inspiration for Imagine That Digistamp and today my card is another one using one of the latest new release digi sets.

This little guy is from the 'Kimmie's Reindeer Friend' set which you can find here on the website.

Here's what you get in the set:


As well as getting an image showing Kimmie with her little friend, you also get the two of them separately and I've just used the little penguin on my card.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Nitwits and Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenges - 'Christmas'  
Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. Cute card with pretty colors! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice love the image you have here. Thank you and good luck in the challenge over at LTSCB!
    Irena dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...