Pages

Thursday 15 December 2016

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Mid-Month Reminder


It's time for a quick reminder about our current challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra plus some inspiration from the Design Team.  It's 'anything Christmas goes' and all the details are here on the challenge blog - the reminder post is here.

For my card I've used one of the toppers from the Festive Friends Irresistible Images pack from LC Designs which is here on the website.  I die cut the image into a circle.

I've used some gingham paper from Paper Cellar and then a piece of the Festive Friends paper to match the topper.

I added some gems and glitter glue to the image to finish the card.

3 comments:

  1. Awww . . . how cute! Such a sweet image and I love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card Helen, the elephant is so so adorable. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the large elephant is reflected with smaller versions in the background! Absolutely adorable card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...