Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2016

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Christmas Animals


It was my turn to choose the theme for this week's challenge on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and I decided on 'Christmas animals'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing one of my cards which was published in the last issue of Making Cards magazine - I wrote a feature called 'Backgrounds on a Budget' using household items to create backgrounds for cards.

This card uses greaseproof paper and Distress Ink.  The main image is from the 'Silhouette Camels' peel off sticker sheet from LC Designs - you can find the sheet here on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...