Pages

Sunday 4 December 2016

New Robyn's Fetish Challenge #345 - Square or Rectangle Cards


There's a new challenge today on the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog and this week we'd like to see 'square or rectangle cards'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


and the prize on offer to the winner is their choice of 2 digital stamps from the My Stitch Back in Twine Store here.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from My Stitch Back in Twine called ' Underland Rabbit' - you can find it here in their Etsy shop.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and added a sentiment from LC designs and gems and paper from Craft Creations.

3 comments:

  1. Great card Helen. Hugs Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this is a beautiful card. Love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Helen love the image.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...