Pages

Wednesday 24 August 2016

Second Card for the Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Anything Goes


This is my second DT card for the current challenge on the Fab'n'Funky Challenge Blog.  It's an 'anything goes' challenge and there's still plenty of time left to enter.  All the details are here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for the challenge is:


For this card I've used a digi stamp called 'Happy Holidays' which you can find here on the website.  I coloured the digi stamp with Promarkers and then added some glitter glue.  The paper and peel off sentiment I've used is from Craft Creations and I've also used some Card Candi.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas Card Challenge - 'anything goes'
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'cute/anything goes'
ABC Christmas Challenge - 'Q is for quick layout'
Crafting By Designs - 'get ready for Christmas'
Creative Inspirations - 'Christmas in August'
Tuesday Throwdown - 'make it sparkle' (glitter glue on image)
Emerald Faeries Challenge - 'make it sparkle'

7 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love that the image is inside the ornament! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Love the girl! Thank you so much for sharing your creative talent with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sweet holiday card! Cute image, and I love the glitter accents! Thank you for sharing this at the Tuesday Throwdown challenge......so glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic Christmas creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this fortnight! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Wonderful creation. Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card, love the touches of glitter and colours chosen. Thanks for entering Emerald Faeries, good luck and hope to see you again.
    Denise DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...