Pages

Wednesday 24 August 2016

New from LC Designs - Dinkies Cat Tree Stamp


Brand new from LC Designs is this Dinkies stamp 'Cat Tree' - you can find it here on their website.

I've also used one of the papers from the new 'Kraft Doodle' paper pack pack which is here on the website.  The script on this paper says 'with love' and is printed in white on the kraft background.

I've die cut the stamped image with a Memory Box stitched circle die, matted another circle behind and then used a Spellbinders die for the final layer.  I finished the card with some pearls.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'hip to be square'
I Love Promarkers Challenge - 'use a die cut'
The Crafty Addicts - 'anything goes/use die cuts'
Creative Moments - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, a super way to show off this fab stamp! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card,like the scalloped circle thanks for sharing your card with us at I Love Promarkers,Lyn D T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun tree full of cats :) thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...